Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Converted Lord on Juggernaut

$30 (retail $35)


 After first seeing the Juggernaut model, I knew I wanted one. But, loving the decay of Nurgle, I found it hard to settle for a lord of Khorne. So I decided on a compromise! I present to you my very own creation... The Lost Disciple of Khorne.

In the torrent of blood and war, this lord fought bravely. But strength and rage cannot protect you from the unnatural forces of decay. After suffering a non-fatal wound in the heat of battle, Nurgle sent forth his plague to smite the brave warrior. His cut began teeming with scum and filth. Even his iron mount had begun to rust and wither. When he had finally succumb to the powerful insanity of death and decay, he hungered only for sickness. He would demand brutal bloodshed no more. He sought only to blight the world with Papa Nurgle's rotting gifts. He would forever be feared among men and Gods alike as the Pariah of Filth, The Lost Disciple of Khorne.



I magnetized the scythe to make him easier to transport. This model is my pride and joy. I hate to part with it, but times are tight. Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I have! It was a blast to convert.

No comments:

Post a Comment